Business Developer cloud for the global Telecom vertical team (m/f)
Sales with great Marketing skills and political sensitivity
Acronis sets the standard for cyber protection through its innovative backup, anti-ransomware, disaster recovery, storage, and enterprise file sync and share solutions. Enhanced by its award-winning AI-based active protection technology, blockchain-based data authentication and unique hybrid-cloud architecture, Acronis protects all data in any environment – including physical, virtual, cloud, mobile workloads and applications – all at a low and predictable cost.
Founded in Singapore in 2003 and incorporated in Switzerland in 2008, Acronis now has more than 1.500 employees in 18 countries. Its solutions are trusted by more than 5 million consumers and 500.000 businesses, including 79 of the top 100 most valuable brands. Acronis’ products are available through 50.000 partners and service providers in over 190 countries in more than 30 languages. For additional information, please visit www.acronis.com.
Acronis has technical partnerships with amongst others Formula 1 team Williams and Manchester City FC.
This position is responsible for developing long term business engagement within the vertical, selling the organization’s product portfolio and services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts in connection plus exploring the opportunities with new customers. The BDM will be part of a small but agile team.
- Prospecting in mid to large Telco accounts to win major new customers and qualified partners of those Telco’s to re-sell the Acronis portfolio of (Cloud) solutions
- Manages and grows revenues at designated accounts to maximize customer satisfaction and achieve company’s strategic objectives
- Develops and maintains relationships to key personnel on client and partner strategic, tactical and operations side to ultimately drive revenue growth with a long-term outlook
- Focuses on customer’s satisfaction, knows the customer’s business and workflows, develops proper contact network within accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources when needed
- Initiate, drive and report successful upsell / cross sell initiatives to partner
- Sells through partner organizations to end users in coordination with partner sales resources
- Manages potential channel conflict with other sales channels through proper communication internally and externally
- Drives adoption of company programs among assigned partners. Ensures partner compliance with partner agreements
- Responsible for; CRM data quality, forecasting, keeps management in touch with accounts in a timely fashion, gathers intelligence on competitor activity, and gives feedback to marketing
- May provide customer product training as necessary.
- 5+ years of (international) channel sales experience in a business to business sales and / or marketing enviroment
- Experience at either a Telco company or an IT company
- You live in the Netherlands
- Fluent language skills in English and preferably one other language like Dutch, German, Spanish, Chinees or Russian
- Self-starter who can plan and priotize and who is willing to travel at least 40% of the time
- Experience in Cyber Security is a plu
- Effective networker and good communicator who vcan solve problems, has feeling for numbers, who has a high energy level and dares to take a risk
What would we like to see more?
We are looking for an independent, entrepreneurial and strong person with a large emphatic capacity, who is able to find the right person within an organisation and get them moving. Someone with spirit, creative thinking and who’s flexible and able to participate in this fast growing company.
Is this your next challange?
Acronis offers an exiting position with a lot of potential to grow and a very competitive salary and bonus. If you want more information about this position or you want to apply please do send your question(s) or resume and motivation in English to Marjelle@optimumrecruitment.nl or give me a call on +31 6 15156660. Optimum Recruitment is recruiting exclusively for this position.
Optimum Recruitment is een werving- en selectiebureau in Lisse dat professioneel, enthousiast en gedreven op zoek gaat naar nieuw talent voor ieder bedrijf.
Gespecialiseerd in het volledige werving- en selectietraject. Optimum Recruitment biedt ook Recruitment op Maat: tijdelijke recruitment diensten die voor iedere ondernemer toegankelijk zijn.